Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Gardening Design and Consultation

Good morning gardening friends!

I am available for gardening design and consultation here in the Portland metro area. I would love to hear from you and I appreciate your referrals.

Spring has sprung! And is time to start thinking about planning your new garden or cleaning up your existing garden.
Dreaming of a bountiful edible garden bursting with veggies, herbs and fruit?
Need help planning an organic garden to attract bees, butterflies and hummingbirds?
Want to do it yourself if you had answers to your questions and a little guidance?
Need the health of your plants assessed? Tips on pruning, grooming and care?

My name is Jolie and I am an organic gardening consultant and designer. I am not a "mow and blow" landscaping service. I am an experienced, passionate and creative organic gardening expert with over 10 years experience helping folks become more successful gardeners. I have certificates in home horticulture and organic farming. I specialize in all types of organic gardens: edible gardens-vegetables, herbs and fruit, small space gardens, perennials, annuals and native plants, container gardens, shade gardens, gardens for beneficial bugs, butterflies, bees and birds. I offer:

CONSULTATION: I come to your home and answer all your questions. It's like having your own personal gardening class. We can do a one time session or ongoing consultations. I will help you create a plan for a more successful garden.

DESIGN: I love listening to the needs of my clients and co-creating a beautiful garden that meets the unique needs of you and your space. Design includes a consultation, measurements of your yard, and scaled garden design and plant list.

INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE: I can shop for your plants, plant your garden and maintain it.

Please contact me today for pricing and scheduling information. I look forward to hearing from you! Jolie

jolieann.donohue@yahoo.com

No comments: