Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Let's Connect!

Good morning gardening friends!

I am passionate about spreading the joy of sustainable gardening and helping gardeners become more successful. There are many ways for us to connect and I would love to hear from you!

If you are on Pinterest please check me out and follow me. Lots of beautiful photos and links.

I am on Facebook with frequent posts of gardening tips, resources and links.

My new website jolieanndonohue.com contains information about gardening services I offer and upcoming gardening workshops.

It is time to begin planning and planting your edible garden for a fall and winter harvest. Please attend one of my upcoming gardening workshops or contact me to schedule a consultation at your home.

In Portland, Autumn is the second planting season. It is a great time to plant because root growth can begin before cold temperatures, winter rains water in your new plants, you have more mature plants in the spring than spring planted. August and September are perfect times to have a garden design or consultation. Please contact me for more information.

I am now taking reservations for wedding floral design for 2016.

Have a wonderful day and happy gardening!

Jolie

Check out our wall of tomatoes!


Dahlias, black-eyed susan, marigolds, sunflowers, and tiger lilies bursting with color in the flower garden!



The herb garden is prolific this year!

No comments: