Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Organic Gardening Workshops Announced!

Happiest of new years gardening friends!

In the depth of winter and with the holidays just over you may not yet be thinking about your 2016 garden. Seed catalogs are beginning to arrive in the mail and the gardening bug is contagious. Winter is the perfect time to learn some new gardening skills and start garden planning.

I have just announced my winter and spring 2016 gardening workshops. This year I will be teaching at several locations in SE Portland, NE Portland, and Gresham.

This year's offerings include:

Organic Veggie Gardening 101: Basics for Beginners
Organic Veggie Gardening 102: Crop Rotation & Companion Planting
Gardens for Butterflies, Bees, and Beneficial Bugs
Organic Culinary Herb & Edible Flower Gardening
Garden Planning
What to do in the March Garden
What to do in the April Garden
What to do in the May Garden
Container Design Make-and-Take


Advanced registration is required and many workshops fill up fast. You are invited to check out my newly updated website with workshop and class information. I truly love teaching, sharing my passion for gardening, and helping beginning & experienced gardeners become more successful.

In 2016 I hope to meet you and your garden!

Happy gardening,
Jolie

No comments: