Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Some Favorite Soup Recipes


Good Morning Friends!

In this post I've included links to some of my favorite soup recipes I've posted in previous years. I live off soup during the Winter. I especially enjoy easy main course soups I can cook in my crockpot, which incidentally makes my house smell so yummy! Enjoy trying some of these soup recipes and please give me your feedback. And, thank you for all your support and comments last night. I appreciate your readership & enjoy hearing from you :)

In Health,
Miss Jolie Ann

Lentil Soup for the Crockpot
Creamy Cabbage Soup
Chipotle Split Pea with Barley Soup for the Crockpot
Creamy Potato Leek with Fresh Herbs Soup
Spanish Spiced Yam & Garbanzo Bean Soup
Swiss Cheese & Onion Soup with Homemade Croutons

No comments: