Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Summer!

Hi friends! I just realized it's been almost 6 weeks since my last blog posting. Wow, it's way overdue. My apologies for my slacking. I've had a lot of recipes to post and just haven't managed to get focused. And, my garden, well that's another story. My landlord decided a month ago to start major construction on the outside of my home which has meant demolition and destruction of a lot of my beloved garden. Garden carnage everywhere! It's depressing, seriously. So I haven't really wanted to be home much, let alone blog about the steady decline of my garden. But, it's been over 100 degrees the past 2 days and here I find myself in my basement (where the computer is)--the coolest room in the house! Sorry if I've neglected you. Hope you are having a great summer and I'll post some recipes and garden updates soon.

Much Love,
Miss Jolie Ann

No comments: