Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2nd Friday Suppers at Miss Jolie's


Hello friends!


I decided that 2009 is my year of ACTION. For a long time I've wanted to have a frequent dinner party for friends to sample my recipes. I love to cook for others and I want more community. And I've always had an excuse to postpone it from happening. In February I beautifully manifested this dream with starting "2nd Friday Suppers at Miss Jolie's." The first of these monthly dinner parties was great food and wonderful company. And I'm already looking forward to the next one in March.


So friends, I am here to encourage you to follow your dreams. Make a vision board, meditate, pray, talk about it, dream about it, but ACT on it, make it happen because 2009 is your year too!
Blessings of Love & Light,
Miss Jolie Ann

No comments: