Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome to the New & Improved Blog for Jolie Donohue!

Happy Autumn dear friends! The first day of autumn seems like an auspicious day to begin my blog again. Autumn is my favorite season and September my favorite month of the year! Dear readers, as you may know-I actively wrote the Miss Jolie Ann Kitchen Garden blog from 2008-2010. Then I took a 2 year hiatus to go to school while continuing full-time work. From 2012-2014 I actively updated my Facebook profile: Jolie Ann Donohue, Gardening Goddess in lieu of this blog. I've decided to return my energies to the blog and no longer the Facebook page. In 2013 I got married, hence the name change. You can find here expert organic gardening tips focused on the Pacific Northwest climate, delicious seasonal recipes from the kitchen garden, creative floral designs, and musings on my wanderings in nature as a goofy plant nerd. Please take some time to enjoy the blog archive for recipe ideas. Soon I will begin posting new tips and photos. Drop me a line sometime. Have a joyful Autumn Equinox and many blessings for a wonderful season.

No comments: