Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Gardening Services I Offer

Garden Design, Garden Consultation, Garden Coaching, Gardening Workshops

Dear gardening friends,

This may be the first time you are reading my blog or you may be acquainted with me. Here is an introduction to the professional gardening services that I provide. My name is Jolie Donohue and I have 20 years gardening experience. I am an expert in edible gardening-veggie, fruit, herbs as well as ornamental gardens-perennials for sun & shade, natives, shrubs. If you are looking for an experienced creative professional gardener, not a mow & blow service, look no further! I spent 7 years in the retail nursery, garden and floral industry. My horticulture education includes master gardener certificate, modern organic farming, landscape design and floral design. I truly love helping people create their dream gardens and become more successful gardeners.

DESIGN: Small and large projects welcome! Need a plan for your parking strip, foundation bed, or entire yard? I will come for an initial consultation to observe your space and discuss your needs. I will survey your yard and take measurements. I then create a concept and finally a scaled drawing and plant list. I strive to create unique designs that capture your personality, interests and needs. My designs utilize proven plant picks for the Portland area that provide beautiful year-round interest. I can help with plant shopping and plant placement as a part of your design. You will love your new garden!

CONSULTATION: Do you have questions about your edible and/or ornamental garden? I can come to your garden for an in-person visit. We will walk through your garden, identify plants, assess the health & placement of your plants, answer all your questions and get you the tools and resources you need to succeed.

COACHING: Is there a project you need help completing? I can work side-by-side with you to assist in completing your gardening project. We can address planting, pruning, and other garden maintenance.

PERSONALIZED PLANT SHOPPING: I spent 7 years working in the nursery/garden center industry and I am a skilled in plant selection. I can accompany you on a nursery shopping trip, answer all your questions and help you make great choices for your garden. I am also available to shop for you and deliver plants.

GARDENING WORKSHOPS/GROUPS: I teach gardening workshops around the Portland area, please consult my facebook page or blog for information on upcoming events. Do you have a group of gardeners that would benefit from a workshop tailored to your interests? I can custom design a workshop and bring it to your home garden, school or business. Some workshops I teach are Veggie Gardening 101, Companion Planting for Beneficials, Edible Flowers, Culinary Herbs, Small Space Edible Gardening, and Troubleshooting the Edible Garden.

Please contact me for rates and availability. I look forward to hearing from you.
Happy gardening,
Jolie
jolieann.donohue@gmail.com
www.missjolieannkitchengarden.blogspot.com
Follow me on Facebook: Jolie Ann Donohue, The Gardening Goddess

No comments: