Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Peony 'Sarah Bernhardt'

Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Favorite Winter Recipes

Hi everyone!

I've compiled some of my favorite Winter recipes for you! Click on these links to save you having to search through all the archives for some great seasonal recipes to kick off 2010. Though, I wouldn't mind if you poked around through the archives and spent some time savoring my blog! Enjoy!

In Health,
Miss Jolie Ann

Winter Squash & Greens Tostadas

Greens & Beans Crostini

Creamy Potato Leek Soup with Fresh Herbs

Kick-Ass Winter Squash Spice Bread

Spicy Toasted Pecans

Orange Pecan Skillet Millet

Spinach-Rice Casserole


Golden Potato Gratin

Roasted Root Vegetables with Fresh Herbs

2 comments:

Yoshi said...

Happy New Year, Jolie!

Some great recipes that even I might be able to make.

Yoshi

Jolie Ann Donohue said...

Thanks Yoshi! I hope you enjoy experimenting with them. Let me know how it goes and if you have any questions. Jolie :)